03 February, 2020 / IN Finance / by Jye Smith
Big banks, small banks, online banks, building societies, mortgage brokers, business lending brokers – in this era of low interest, there are lots of people who will lend you money.
Borrowing money is something most of us have to do if we are going to set ourselves up. Yet there’s so much choice out there, and the fine print can be complex. Working out the best deal by yourself is time-consuming and potentially costly.
Whether you’re obtaining business or personal finance, who you borrow your money from can make a huge difference to your bottom line. If you were to save even just 0.5% on the average $500,000 home loan, you would save:
- $140 in monthly repayments to pay your loan back quicker, or have more to spend on something else.
- Up to $50,000 over the life of the loan – that’s a brand new car, or a couple of holidays.
The Finance Team at Lambourne Partners Finance has been created as a collaboration with the firm’s business and wealth advisory teams to make it easy for you to fulfil your financial goals, backed by sound specialist advice. Because we know you and your finances, we are uniquely positioned to find you the right loan for your circumstances. Our capacity to combine finance solutions with finance advice makes Lambourne Partners a one-stop shop servicing your accounting, wealth advisory and now your finance needs.
We also streamline the borrowing process by taking a single application and shopping it around to multiple lenders. There are more than 40 specialist lenders who we work with on a regular basis.
- Arranging finance pre-approval, giving you the confidence to make your next purchase.
- Obtaining tailored equipment finance for new assets to grow your business to the next level.
- Sourcing finance for self-managed superannuation fund borrowing to help you to a comfortable retirement.
- Finding finance solutions for other needs, such as cashflow lending, insurance premiums and business banking.
- Loan health checks on your existing finance to assist you in paying your debt back sooner and saving you money.
In a low interest rate market, refinancing is a hot topic! There are lots of lenders out there with great deals around cashback incentives, cracking fixed and variable interest rates, and seamless banking setups that go with them.
We have saved clients up to 0.75% on their current loans as well as providing them with a better overall banking experience, and they have not looked back.
Jye Smith thrives on saving people money and creating personal wealth. If your interest rate begins with a 4, or even if it doesn’t, why not get in touch with him to see how we can save you time and money. Call Jye on (02) 49696600 or contact us by email.
Lambourne Partners Finance ABN 15 503 723 092.
Credit Representative 520197 is authorised under Australian Credit Licence 389328.
This page provides general information only and has been prepared without taking into account your objectives, financial situation or needs. We recommend that you consider whether it is appropriate for your circumstances and your full financial situation will need to be reviewed prior to acceptance of any offer or product. It does not constitute legal, tax or financial advice and you should always seek professional advice in relation to your individual circumstances. Subject to lenders’ terms and conditions, fees and charges and eligibility criteria apply.