Safeguard your family’s future with these essential insurances that you can largely fund out of superannuation.
We partner with the industry’s leading insurers to offer high value insurance products tailored to your circumstances with specialist advice, including:
- Life insurance: Provides a lump sum when you die or become terminally ill. This can be funded out of superannuation.
- TPD insurance: Provides a lump sum if you become totally and permanently disabled and unable to work. This can be largely funded out of superannuation.
- Income protection insurance: Provides income for a period if you’re unable to work due to injury or illness. This can be largely funded out of superannuation.
- Trauma insurance: Provides a lump sum if you become diagnosed with specific illnesses and unable to work.
- Child insurance: Provides a lump sum if your child suffers a critical condition to help with the associated costs.
Although your industry super fund may provide some of the above insurances, your type and level of cover may be inadequate and relatively expensive.
For specialist advice on a suitable type and level of cover, suggested insurance provider, and how you can fund the costs out of superannuation, contact Lachlan Ashelford on (02) 4969 6600 or email@example.com for a free, no-obligation appointment. The process is easy and won’t take up much of your time.