by Jason Ginns
The NSW Government has today announced a Small Business Support Grant of $10,000 will be available to eligible NSW small businesses that have had their operations highly impacted by the Public Health Orders issued in March.
Eligible businesses will include cafes, restaurants, gyms, retail, accommodation, and real estate services, recreation, and other industries that have been affected by the recent COVID-19 shutdowns.
This will provide some additional cash flow support for businesses at a vital time.
Your business may be eligible if it:
- Operates in an industry highly impacted by the Public Health Order 2020 issued 30 March and has suffered a decline in turnover of 75%.
- Has between 1-19 employees and an annual payroll below $900,000 (the NSW payroll tax threshold).
- Has an annual turnover of more than $75,000.
- Was registered with an ABN as at 1 March 2020.
- Has an ABN and employed staff in NSW as at 1 March 2020.
- Has unavoidable fixed costs not otherwise the subject of other NSW and Commonwealth Government financial assistance measures.
The application form will be up on the Service NSW website by 17 April 2020 and applications will remain open until 1 June 2020, so it’s important that any businesses that believe they are eligible lodge their application as soon as possible. Further details can be found at the Service NSW website here:
Lambourne Partners is here to help you in this regard, so please contact us below if you need any assistance.